HRConsulta helps manage employee dismissals across all industries and employee types. We’ll make sure you have all the necessary documents and are compliant with HR regulations for circumstance, so you don’t make mistakes that result in expensive lawsuits.
There are 5 main categories of termination:
- Voluntary Resignation
Resignation refers to a termination decided upon by an employee, who for any reason determines they want to end their employment agreement with a given organization.
- End of Fixed-Term Employment
When a fixed term of temporary employment ends, the contracted Fixed-Term their role unless they are asked to join the organization permanently.
Employees retire from employment when they reach an age at which they are ready to elave the workforce permanently.
- Job abandonment
Technically considered voluntary resignation, job abandonment occurs when an employee does not show up for scheduled working hours for a number of consecutive days.
- Involuntary termination
Involuntary termination can include layoffs, closure of business, or individual termination as a result of unsatisfactory performance.
Involuntary terminations are an unfortunate aspect of running a business, and can sometimes bring the risk of a wrongful termination claim upon the business owner.
- Your reasons for terminating are prohibited by law, such as a discrimination based termination
- Your reasons for terminating violated an employee’s rights, for example, terminating an employee for reporting a workplace violation
- You terminated an employee on leave in accordance with the UU 13/2003
If you think an employee has made or will make a wrongful termination claim against you or your business, contact us immediately for assistance in avoiding an expensive lawsuit that could result in the loss of your business.
HRConsulta will create and maintain HR policies that keep you in line with regulations UU 13/2003 “Ketenagakerjaan”.
- We’ll make understanding Indonesia Labor Law and derivatives regulations easy.
- Then ensure your business is compliant by creating policies, procedures, and documents customized for your company.
- We’ll work with you to craft your internal HR policies that fit the way you run your business.